Top load recycle bins like this one are the industry standard in recycling efficiency. Restrictive openings direct users to sort correctly. Clean, smooth lines attract the eye and make them easy to spot. Put a quadruple recycling station in areas where food and drinks are served to prevent littering. Attractive bins also encourage users to do their part for the environment.
At R3, “Reduce, Reuse, Recycle” isn’t just a slogan. It’s our mission. We partner with organizations around the world to create sustainable campuses and communities.
We use recycled plastic for many of our recycling stations to keep this durable, high-quality material out of the landfill and at your venue where it can still be used for years. It resists mold, mildew, and stains. It also requires very little maintenance to stay in top form.
How to Customize Top Load Recycle Bins
- Choose from our selection of restrictive openings to easily sort plastic, paper, glass bottles, cups, or other recyclables.
- Select your favorite roof style. Choose one that matches the design of your building architecture or branding.
- Choose one of eight neutral colors for panels and trim.
- Top load recycle bins are offered in several capacities from 22 to 88 gallons.
- Select the right configuration for your venue. The quadruple unit pictured here includes recycling units for three types of recyclables and one waste receptacle. Each recycling unit is built when you order it, so we can change the configuration if needed. We also offer single, double and triple models. See more waste and recycling receptacles.
- Add anchor straps to secure your recycling receptacle to the ground.
To request a quote on top load recycle bins, fill out a request for a quote or call 1-866-456-7483 to speak with an R3 representative.
Don’t forget matching indoor/outdoor furnishings from our Classic Series, including podiums, planters, signs and benches.