This top load waste bin features a striking, sleek design. Classic Series contemporary appearance is distinguished by streamlined, non-routed panels. We offer these in your choice of eight colors with plenty of options for customization.
We recommend DuraLumber™ recycled plastic for your waste receptacles due to its superior durability and low maintenance requirements. DuraLumber™ doesn’t absorb water, is UV stable, and requires no waterproofing, painting, staining or similar maintenance when used in outdoor furnishings. And DuraLumber™ can be reused and repurposed many times over its lifespan.
Top load units work best in covered areas where rain, snow, etc. won’t accumulate inside.
Customize Your Top Load Waste Bin
1. Four roof style options — choose one that best reflects your brand aesthetic, architecture, and/or other furnishings for a cohesive look across your venue.
2. Multiple size options from 22 to 88 gallons.
3. Create your own configurations. Select a single top load waste bin or combine it with recycling stations to maximize your recycling efforts. We design and manufacture each waste and recycling unit in-house, so each product is made to order. Let us know what you need and see how we deliver. See waste and recycling receptacles for examples.
4. Add anchor straps to secure your waste and recycling receptacles to the ground.
5. Choose one of eight neutral colors for panels and trim.
For a FREE quote or more information on this top load waste bin or any R3 product, submit a request for a quote online or call 1-866-456-7483.
Coordinate your purchase with matching slimline furnishings from our Classic Series, including podiums, planters, signs and benches.
See how R3 products are being used to create sustainable communities and campuses.