Top load waste recycling bins are an all-in-one solution that encourages users to keep your campus clean and do their part for the environment. This triple recycling station is a must for busy hubs, especially in food service or gathering areas.
DuraLumber™ recycled plastic requires virtually no maintenance and resists mold, mildew, and stains. It can also be recycled again and again for different purposes.
How to Customize Top Load Waste Recycling Bins
- Choose restrictive openings designed to sort plastic, paper, bottles, cups, or any recyclable items that accumulate. We provide several different shapes for you to choose from.
- Select the roof style that best reflects your brand architecture or theme.
- Choose one of eight colors for your recycling station’s panels and trim.
- Top load waste recycling bins are available in several sizes from 22 to 88 gallons.
- Choose your configuration. The triple unit pictured here includes recycling units for two different types of recyclables and one waste receptacle. We make each recycling station when you order it, so we can change the configuration if needed. We also offer single, double and quadruple units. See more waste and recycling receptacles.
- Add anchor straps to secure your recycling station to the ground.
To request a quote on top load waste recycling bins, complete a request for a quote or call us at 1-866-456-7483 to speak with an R3 representative.
Don’t forget matching indoor/outdoor furnishings from our Classic Series, including podiums, planters, signs and benches.
Learn more about some of the sustainable communities and campuses we’ve partnered with.