This top load recycling receptacle does double duty. Its compact slimline design features a traditional tongue and groove panel design accentuated by our exclusive Dendron™ logo-ready graphic panel.
Durable recycled plastic recycling containers can be used indoors or out. They resist water, mold, and mildew. Using recycled plastic also avoids issues with rust or splitting. Keep the bins in covered areas so rain and snow don’t accumulate inside.
Each dual purpose waste and recycling receptacle is made to order with customization in mind.
Top Load Recycling Receptacle Options
- Each unit is available in your choice of eight attractive colors.
- We offer a variety of restrictive openings to help you control which types of recyclables belong in each container. Different openings can be used for plastic, glass, paper, etc.
- Select a roof style that reflects your brand, building style or theme.
- Each slimline top load recycling receptacle comes in several sizes ranging from 22 to 88 gallons.
- The recycling unit pictured on this page is configured to include one waste receptacle and one recycling receptacle. We also offer single waste receptacles and triple and quadruple recycling stations, with or without waste receptacles. Let us know what you need and we’ll put it together for you. See all waste and recycling receptacles.
- You can add anchor straps to secure your recycling station to the ground.
For more information and/or a FREE quote on a top load recycling receptacle or any R3 site furnishings, call 1-866-456-7483 or submit an online quote request.