Recycling bins made from post consumer recycled plastic combines waste removal and responsible recycling. Convenient double unit improves your odds for proper sorting and reminds users of your commitment to the environment.
Using recycled plastic to gather recyclables allows you to “reuse” and “recycle” at the same time without sacrificing quality. DuraLumber™ material is virtually maintenance-free. It resists mold, mildew, stains, splitting and rust. It’s also one of the easiest materials to clean.
DuraLumber™ is an extremely durable HDPE material that is ideal for manufacturing outdoor site furnishings and furniture. Our DuraLumber™ will not absorb water, is UV stable, requires no waterproofing, painting, staining or similar maintenance when used in outdoor applications. As with all products made of HDPE, DuraLumber™ is entirely recyclable at the end of its useful life.
Each recycled plastic recycle receptacle features our Signature Series tongue and groove panel design with arched cross-support frame. It also has personalized accent trim panels designed to accommodate your brand medallion.
The Benefits of Buying a Recycled Plastic Recycle Receptacle
- Recycled plastic is durable, cleans easily and resists stains, mold, and mildew, even when used outdoors.
- Recycled plastic is affordable. With different configurations designed to suit nearly any budget, it’s a simple way to stretch your budget and receive the biggest bang for your buck.
- Recycled plastic products are available in a range of colors and styles, so it’s easy to coordinate them with your brand and existing color scheme. See matching podiums, planters, signs and benches.
- Recycled plastic is easy to customize. Add a full-color logo using one of our Dendron™ graphic panels.
- Buying recycled plastic products keeps plastic out of our landfills.
For a FREE quote on a recycled plastic recycle receptacle, call 1-866-456-7483 or request a quote online. We provide site furnishings for colleges and universities, food service, marinas, municipalities, theme and amusement parks and the resort and hospitality industry.
Learn how R3 products have been used to create sustainable communities and campuses.