Recycle containers for businesses need to do more than conceal trash. They should subtly reinforce your brand message as well. Durable recycled plastic waste receptacles come in eight neutral colors designed to coordinate with your existing furnishings, as well as our other Signature Series products, including planters, signs and benches.
Why We Use Recycled Plastic to Make Recycle Containers for Businesses
- Durability. Recycled plastic is easy to clean and resists staining, mold, and mildew, even when stored outdoors.
- Affordability. High-quality recycled plastic site furnishings are cost-efficient. They need virtually no maintenance, which allows you to save on staff resources.
- Customization. We design and make each recycle container ourselves, so we can offer a variety of design elements ranging from roof style to lettering. Recycled plastic can be formed into a variety of shapes and sizes without sacrificing durability or structural integrity.
- Branding. Recycled plastic is a great medium to use with our exclusive Dendron™ graphic panels to display a full-color logo in stunning detail.
- Sustainability. Repurposing used plastic demonstrates your commitment to sustainability and the environment. Using recycled plastic for your trash and recycling receptacles demonstrates this in a way eco-savvy visitors are sure to notice and appreciate.
Order this waste receptacle as a single unit or combine it with one, two, or three recycling receptacles. Ask about custom design options when you call.
To request a quote on recycle containers for businesses or any R3 products, call 1-866-456-7483. Our sales consultants are also experts in design and ready to answer any questions you have.
We offer an extensive selection of site furnishings for many markets, including colleges and universities, food service, marinas, municipalities, theme and amusement parks and resort and hospitality industries.