If looking for a shorea bench, The Chadwick might be the perfect choice. The Chadwick shorea bench is designed with an arched back and deep seating for a relaxed fit. Available in 4′, 5′, and 6′ lengths, the Chadwick bench is handcrafted using mortise and tenon joinery to withstand the test of time.
- Stainless steel hardware and solid wood dowels ensure secure unions
- Mortise and tenon joint construction adds strength and longevity
- Corner braces add strength as well as enhancing the overall design
- A three-year limited structural warranty on all shorea wood products
Made from natural Shorea hardwood, if left untreated will weather to a soft warm shade of gray similar to the weathering of teak.
Shorea requires no finishing and will not rot when left outdoors where rain and sun will damage other lesser quality woods. Sturdy mortise and tenon construction provides the highest quality joinery that will last for many years.
- Left untreated, shorea will weather to a soft warm shade of gray similar to the weathering of teak
- High oil content easily sheds water making it highly resistant to rotting and bug infestation
- This heavy duty wood has a remarkable ability to withstand the effects of wind, rain, sun, and snow
- Shorea offers the ability to be refinished to it’s natural state if so desired.
- Original color can be maintained by applying a seasonal coat of teak oil