Outdoor waste receptacles from our Classic Series feature smooth, clean lines. Choose from a palette of eight colors to complement your existing color scheme.
We recommend our DuraLumber™ material. Ideally suited for outdoor use, it’s virtually maintenance-free and extremely durable. It won’t absorb water, is UV stable, and doesn’t require waterproofing, painting, or staining. Like all HDPE products, DuraLumber™ is also entirely recyclable at the end of its useful life.
Options for Your Outdoor Waste Receptacles
- Five roof style options — select the one that best reflects your brand aesthetic, architecture, and/or other furnishings for a cohesive look across your venue.
- Three sizes to choose from — 15, 28 or 40 gallons.
- Multiple configurations — the model pictured is a single front-loading waste receptacle, but we also offer double and triple units that include recycling receptacles. We design and manufacture each waste and recycling unit in-house, which enables us to craft it exactly the way you need it based on your waste & recycling volume and preferences. Browse our entire selection of recycled plastic waste and recycling receptacles for ideas.
- Anchor straps to help you secure your outdoor waste receptacles to the ground.
- Eight neutral colors for panels and trim.
To request a quote, call 1-866-456-7483 or make an online request for a quote. We serve multiple markets, including colleges and universities, marinas, theme and amusement parks, food service, municipalities, resort and hospitality industries. We specialize in customization and can easily customize many products to include your brand logo. Ask about custom design options when you contact us.
Don’t forget to order other furnishings that match your new outdoor waste receptacles. See our planters, signs, podiums and benches. All products are made to order in Tampa Bay, Florida.