Large recycling receptacles are configured to include the specific number of waste and recycling receptacles you need. Add restrictive openings, descriptive labels and graphics to customize each recycling station. Made from recycled plastic for outstanding durability and low maintenance requirements, even when used outdoors.
DuraLumber™ is an extremely durable HDPE material that’s ideal for manufacturing outdoor site furnishings and furniture. Our DuraLumber™ will not absorb water, is UV stable, and requires no waterproofing, painting, staining or similar maintenance when used in outdoor applications. As with all products made of HDPE, DuraLumber™ is 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life.
Why We Use Recycled Plastic to Make Our Large Recycling Receptacles
- Recycled plastic is durable. It’s easy to clean and resists stains, mold, and mildew, even outdoors. This is a huge benefit to our customers who appreciate quality, low-maintenance site furnishings that don’t have to be constantly replaced.
- Recycled plastic is affordable. With a variety of configurations designed to suit nearly any budget, using recycled plastic is a great way to stretch your budget dollars without sacrificing quality or aesthetic appeal.
- Recycled plastic recycling receptacles are available in a range of colors and styles, so it’s easy to coordinate them with your brand and color scheme.
- Due to its durability, recycled plastic is easy to customize. Full color logos can be added using a variety of design processes. See our extensive selection of waste and recycling receptacles for examples.
- Using recycled plastic keeps it out of our landfills and in use at sites around the world that still have a need for affordable, durable furnishings.
For more information on large recycling receptacles or any R3 products, submit a request for a quote online or call 1-866-456-7483. We have an extensive selection of site furnishings for a variety of markets, including colleges and universities, food service, marinas, municipalities, theme and amusement parks and resort and hospitality industries.
See how R3 products are being used to create sustainable communities and campuses.