Outdoor towel huts have fully hinged side access doors, making it easy for staff to roll laundry carts in and out. Store towels inside to protect them from the elements or use as a large capacity towel return.
Each towel hut is made from our DuraLumber™ HDPE material for exceptional durability outdoors, even in areas exposed to heavy sunlight and salt spray. Recycled plastic construction resists mold, mildew and stains and cleans easily.
So much more appealing than unsightly laundry carts and bins. Traditional Series’ tongue and groove aesthetic mimics real wood construction and can be enhanced with your logo to reinforce your brand.
Some of the Benefits of Using Outdoor Towel Huts:
- Guests appreciate self-service options that don’t require staff interaction
- More attractive than visible laundry carts or bins
- Logo personalization prominently features your brand
- Pleasant way for guests to help keep wet areas picked up
- Takes used towels out of guests’ line of sight while they’re enjoying your venue
Need a smaller towel solution? See our towel stations page for more options. We have a variety of towel bins and towel consoles available to fit nearly any budget.
Call us at 1-866-456-7483 for a FREE quote or submit a request for a quote online. R3 sales consultants are also design consultants and can help you with any design or customization questions you may have.
Don’t forget to coordinate your outdoor towel huts with matching picnic tables, portable bars, poolside furniture and waste and recycling receptacles.