This recycled plastic valet stand has substantial size and offers an abundance of storage space along with three locking doors to keep all of your items safe and secure. Beautiful and professional, each unit looks good enough to use indoors, but is durable enough to use outdoors as well.
Made of DuraLumber recycled plastic, these stands resist mold, mildew and insects with hardly any maintenance. Each has an angled writing surface and six interior storage compartments. Makes an efficient valet station or greeting podium to welcome patrons.
Customize Your Recycled Plastic Valet Stand with these Options
- Casters for portability
- Key/valet board
- Umbrella hole
- Lucaya or Market umbrellas
- Eight color choices for panels and trim
You’ll have ample room to display your logo using one of four design options:
- Etched medallion —best if you have a very detailed logo
- Waterjet cut – makes your logo look more sophisticated. Logos and letters can be flat mounted or with “standoffs” for extra dimension and texture.
- Routing and infilling – logos are routed, etched or sandblasted, then inlaid with colored paint and resin.
- Digital printing – delivers unlimited options for color and detail. Your logo can be printed on laminated vinyl and attached to nearly any surface OR printed directly onto acrylic or polycarbonate substrate.
To order a recycled plastic valet stand or request a FREE quote on any R3 product, call 1-866-456-7483. You can also request a quote online. Our associates can help you customize your products to match your theme or brand.
Each valet podium is made to order at our Florida headquarters. R3 is family-owned and operated. For more information about R3 and our commitment to using recyclable materials, see our blog.