This bussing station has abundant storage space, with room for up to 4 bus tubs, plus a convenient storage cabinet for utensils, cleaning supplies, or any items you need to keep close at hand. We’ve added our decorative trim and routed designs to help you complement your existing furnishings for the best dining experience.
Durable, eco-friendly recycled plastic construction and made-to-order craftsmanship ensure maximum value and superior quality. Recycled plastic restaurant furniture can be used indoors or out, making it an excellent choice for restaurants, cafés and cafeterias.
Since we design and manufacture our products ourselves, it’s easy to add the features you like the best. Many customers add a condiment station to create an efficient, organized busser station sure to keep things running smoothly, even during peak dining hours.
Bussing Station Details
- Decorative trim included
- 6 routed panel pattern options
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Includes storage cabinet
- Space for up to 4 seven-inch bus tubs (not included)
- Made in the USA
- Ready for immediate use
- Optional tray return on top
- Optional condiment station
- Add casters for portability
- Choose Lamboo®, garapa, ipe or 8 colors of recycled plastic
- Basic busser stations without storage cabinet sold as Model FSB1S
- See our similar model FSB3S foodservice stations that include waste receptacle instead of storage cabinet or FSB4S bussing station for restaurants that has a bottom storage drawer instead of a cabinet
- See our entire selection of bussing stations and cabinets for different sizes and style options
- Matching waste & recycling receptacles, podiums, condiment stations, beverage stations and outdoor storage boxes also available.
To order this bussing station for your restaurant, cafeteria or café, call 1-866-456-7483. R3 associates are experts in design and customization and ready to help you choose the exact features you need.
All foodservice stations are made in the USA.