Outdoor waste container in recycled plastic resists rot, stains, mold, mildew, rust, and insects. We recommend DuraLumber™ for your trash receptacles due to its superior durability and affordability. It requires virtually no maintenance and is so easy to clean.
Traditions Series waste receptacles have unique posts and panels. Each also has a Dendron™ graphic panel you can customize with your full-color logo for maximum eye appeal.
Personalize Your Outdoor Waste Container
- Select one of eight neutral colors for panels and trim.
- Embellish your unit with your logo. We have four design processes — waterjet cut, etched medallion, routing and infilling, or digital printing. Let us help you select the design process that will best showcase your brand.
- Select restrictive openings (see choices on this page).
- Choose one of five roof styles.
- Which size do you need? We offer 15, 28 or 40 gallon capacities.
- Choose your favorite configuration. The outdoor waste container pictured on this page is a solo unit, but we can configure your bin as a double or triple unit that includes recycling receptacles upon request.
Interested in a different style or configuration? Click here to see more recycled plastic waste and recycling receptacles. Each outdoor waste container is made to order based on your preferences. We’ve also made it easy for you to find matching site furnishings in our Traditions Series, including planters, signs and benches.
Call 1-866-456-7483 to request a FREE quote or submit an online request for a quote. We have an extensive selection of site furnishings for a variety of markets, including colleges and universities, food service, marinas, municipalities, theme and amusement parks and resort and hospitality industries.