Indoor/outdoor refreshment stations are just what you need to get the party going. Great for daily use, special events, fundraisers, and celebrations. We’ve included lots of lockable storage in each unit to help you stay stocked with supplies and ready for business, no matter how large the crowd.
Our exclusive Signature Series beverage stations feature a contemporary design distinguished by attractive routed panels and a decorative accent panel. Use the panel to add your brand logo or elements of your theme.
Indoor/Outdoor Refreshment Stations Include:
- Dual water cooler cabinets
- Dual cup dispensers
- Dual waste receptacles and liners
- Lockable storage
- Hinged access doors
- Optional water coolers and ice coolers
- Your choice of eight colors
- Optional brand logo applied on decorative accent panel
The Benefits of Using Large Refreshment Stations
- Large refreshment centers are easy for guests to locate. Place them in popular areas where your guests like to congregate.
- Consolidating waste from cups, lids, etc. reduces the time needed by staff to collect it. Each of our dual beverage stations has two waste receptacles. Customize one using a restrictive opening to help guests recycle bottles, cans, or other items. We offer a large variety of restrictive openings for you to choose from and can personalize your unit to let guests know what to recycle and where.
- Deluxe beverage centers provide much-needed coverage during your busiest times and keep plenty of supplies at your fingertips. They make it easier to handle large (thirsty!) crowds and keep lines manageable.
We recommend recycled plastic for your refreshment stations if you plan to use them outdoors. Recycled plastic resists water, mold and mildew. It can be reused and repurposed repeatedly, making it one of the most eco-friendly materials available for outdoor furnishings. We assemble each unit for you, so it will be ready to use upon delivery. Recycled plastic requires no painting, finishing, or staining.
For more information on our indoor/outdoor refreshment stations or any R3 product, call 1-866-456-7483 or contact us online. Our sales consultants are also experts in design and ready to help.