Our indoor/outdoor refreshment station is large and in charge. Designed for high-traffic times, including special events and parties. Recycled plastic refreshment station is packed with features and plenty of lockable storage for all your supplies.
Indoor/Outdoor Refreshment Station Includes:
- Dual water cooler cabinets
- Dual cup dispensers
- Dual waste receptacles and liners
- Lockable storage
- Hinged access doors
- Optional water coolers and ice coolers
- Your choice of eight colors
- Optional brand logo application
The Benefits of Using Large Refreshment Stations
- Large refreshment centers are designed to be prominently placed in areas where people gather. Their size alone makes them easier for guests to locate.
- Consolidating waste from cups, lids, etc. reduces the time needed by staff to collect it. Customize one of the waste receptacles with a restrictive opening to recycle bottles, cans, or other recyclables if you like.
- Deluxe beverage centers like this one provide much-needed coverage during your busiest times and keep plenty of supplies at your fingertips.
Recycled plastic is our material of choice when it comes to crafting refreshment stations built to withstand the elements. Recycled plastic resists water, mold and mildew. It can be reused and repurposed repeatedly, making it one of the most eco-friendly materials available for outdoor furnishings.
For more information on our indoor/outdoor refreshment station or any R3 product, call 1-866-456-7483 or contact us online. Our sales consultants are also experts in design and ready to help.
We offer an extensive selection of recycled plastic and hardwood site furnishings for a variety of markets, including colleges and universities, food service, marinas, municipalities, theme and amusement parks and resort and hospitality industries.
Don’t forget to coordinate your refreshment stations with more Traditions Series products enhanced with your logo. Browse our refreshment stations page for design and configuration ideas. We love creating new items! Matching towel stations, signs, and benches are also available.
All of our furnishings made to order according to your unique brand requirements at our manufacturing facility in Tampa Bay, Florida.